Symptoms of MSG Toxicity

Here are just a few of the known symptoms of MSG Toxicity (Overdose) (Oh yeah… this comes from our FOOD!):

Mouth lesions, sores migraine nausea
stomach cramps angina extreme thirst
dizziness depression mental dullness
shortness of breath Asthma symptoms chest pain
Allergy symptoms slurred speach anxiety or panic attacks
balance problems lethargy difficulty focusing
kidney pain seeing shiny lights insomnia, drowsiness
shuddering, aching, chills Arthritic-like pain and muscle aches flu like symptoms
mental confusion feelings of inebriation aching teeth
seizures, tremors loss of memory chronic fatigue

And so many more its very frightening to consider.

Based on books by Dr. Blaylock & Dr. Schwartz, among many others.