Watching parts of the Royal Wedding and being so impressed by the bride’s grace and poise under what surely was immense strain got me thinking about beauty.
- Beauty is my daughter
- Beauty is my grandchildren (3 of them!)
- Beauty is Michael
- Beauty is my sister Cherie (she’s also my hero and one of the most impressive people I know)
- Beauty is my sister Karen, who is unbelievably strong and cheerful
- Beauty is a thunderstorm that doesn’t hurt anyone
- And so many more things I could never mention them all…
Finally, beauty is a gift from a dear friend that I will treasure always, and on today, get such a kick out of it. She gave me a title, “Lady Kathy Ritchie of Tattingstone” which does give me the right to call myself a Lady and pass the title AND the entire square foot of estate down to my daughter. 🙂
Thank you Clara, I miss you my friend.